środa, 25 stycznia 2012

Spider update

0

(original post from 29th October, 2011)
I guess it's high time I made an update on my spider collection. Well, I'll begin with my little problem-I mean this:
Chyba najwyższy czas zrobić update na temat mojej pajęczej hodowli. Zacznę może od małego problemu-czyli od tego:
I was trying to sell my Ephebopus murinus spiderlings, but without any success. One idiot bought them all from me on Allegro (Polish equivalent of Ebay) and he didn't pay. I was waiting for the payment for long enough that I'm now stuck with them for the whole winter. It seems that it's too late for selling them this year as it's gotten pretty cold outside. But it looks like they are happy where they are, just look at those burrows :)
Próbowałam sprzedać moje maluchy Ephebopus murinus, ale bez powodzenia. Jakiś idiota kupił je wszystkie ode mnie na Allegro i nie zapłacił. Czekałam na wpłatę tak długo, że na dworze zrobiło się za chłodno na wysyłkę. Wygląda na to, że będą musiały u mnie spędzić całą zimę. Ale chyba jest im u mnie dobrze, takie ładne norki sobie porobiły :)


One of my Liocheles australasiae has eaten too much cake ;p
Jednak z moich Liocheles australasiae chyba zjadła za dużo ciastek ;p


Cyriocosmus ritae, C. leetzi, C elegans, Hapalopus triseriatus and Pseudohapalopus 'blue' have been given new homes. I hope they like them as much as I do.
Cyriocosmus ritae, C. leetzi, C elegans, Hapalopus triseriatus and Pseudohapalopus 'blue' dostały na stałe nowe domki.Mam nadzieję, że im podobają się tak jak mi.
Cyriocosmus leetzi already feels at home.
Cyriocosmus leetzi już się zadomowił.


I'm very proud of my Heteropoda davidbowie. Not so long ago they were so small that they were able to get out through the vent holes (that's why I had to cover them in half) and now they look like a barrel :D One of them is a little lighter...
Jestem bardzo dumna z moich Heteropoda davidbowie. Jeszcze niedawno przechodziły przez dziurki od wentylacji (dlatego musiałam zakleić je do połowy), a teraz już takie bąble się z nich zrobiły :D Jeden jest trochę jaśniejszy...
...than the other one.
...od drugiego.
With those dark legs they remind me a little bit of Idiothele mira.
Z tymi ciemnymi końcówkami odnóży przypomina mi trochę Idiothele mira.


One of my Paraphysa parvula has molted to a female and it knocks and knocks every night.
Jedna z moich Paraphysa parvula wyliniała na samicę i puka mi teraz po nocach.
Looks like the other one will be a male. At least I hope so ;)
Wygląda na to, że drugie będzie samcem. Przynajmniej mam taką nadzieję ;)

Honestly, I've had spiders for a few years and I still can't tell a juvenile male from a juvenile female apart. I know how an adult male looks like and that's it :(

Szczerze, mimo, że hoduję pająki od kilku lat, to nadal nie potrafię odróżnić niedorosłej samicy od niedorosłego samca. Wiem tylko jak wygląda dorosły samiec i to tyle :(

Euathlus pulcherrimaklaasi are said to be a couple, too. We'll see.
Euathlus pulcherrimaklaasi podobno też będą parką. Zobaczymy.


My male Ephebopus murinus looks horrible! He refuses to eat (when he recently ate after 2 months I was on cloud nine). He only thinks about the female.
Samiec-tatuś Ephebopus murinus wygląda okropnie! Nic nie chce jeść (jak ostatnio zjadł po 2 miesiącach to skakałam ze szczęścia). Tylko mu amory w głowie! (karapksie ;p )


The female at the same time aets for both of them and has so much energy that she has recently built a two-storey flat where the groundfloor is covered with elaborate carpet.
Samica natomiast lubi sobie pojeść za dwoje i ma dużo energii do pracy. Ostatnio zbudowała sobie dwupoziomowe mieszkanie, gdzie parter pokryty jest perskim dywanem :)


Homoeomma 'blue' still doesn't look so blue.
Homoeomma 'blue' nadal jakaś taka nie blue.


And here's a guy (even two guys) who will be VERY blue. Who will guess what it is? ;D It's going to be rather one of those miniture tarantulas. 
A tu mam cudeńko (a nawet dwa), które będzie BARDZO blue. Kto zgadnie co to? ;D Podpowiem, że pajączek należy do tych bardziej miniaturowych.


And if we're talking about blue, just look at those legs :D
A skoro już mowa o niebieskościach to spójrzcie na te nogi :D

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz