środa, 25 stycznia 2012

Look what I found!

0

(original post from 2nd October, 2011)
Look what I found in the emerald swift terrarium the other day! 
Patrzcie co ostatnio znalazłam w terrarium legwaników!
Looks like I can't get rid of my day geckos for good ;) I sold all of my Phelsuma madagascariensis in June and soon the tank was inhabited by emerald swifts. Despite the thorough redecoration, at least one egg survived. This little rascal was sitting on a leaf like he didn't care about anything. The swifts also didn't seem to care. I hate to isolate it. I'll wait a few more days, mybe another one will pop up. If not, I'll have to register and sell this one :(
Wygląda na to, że nie mogę uwolnić się od felsum madagaskarskich ;) Sprzedałam moją hodowlę w czerwcu i niedługo po tym w tym terrarium zamieszkały legwaniki malachitowe. Wygląda na to, że, pomimo remontu i reorganizacji terrarium, jakimś cudem uchowało się tam jajko. Maluszek siedział sobie na listku jak gdyby nigdy nic. Legwaniki też zdawały się nie zwracać na niego uwagi. Musiałam jednak go odizolować. Poczekam jeszcze kilka dni. Jeśli nie pojawi się żaden nowy, będę musiała tego zarejestrować i niestety sprzedać :(
Damn, I miss those little buggers...
Kurczę, tęsknię za tymi dziadami...

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz