czwartek, 24 lipca 2014

Project Terrarium 2014 -Day 5-

0

Cutting fitting foam turned out to be a lot more convenient than cutting styrofoam. It IS a harder material, but it doesn't produce so much rubbish.
Cięcie pianki montażowej okazało się być znacznie prostsze niż cięcie styropianu. Wprawdzie to JEST twardszy materiał, ale nie produkuje tyle śmieci.

I used a utility knife to give it some shape. Although my fingers are swollen now, it was quite fun to do.
Do nadania kształtu użyłam noża introligatorskiego. Choć palce mam w tej chwili opuchnięte, robota była całkiem przyjemna.

And this is what I have now:
I tak to teraz wygląda:

And some details:
I jeszcze kilka szczegółów:



I couldn't remove the glass panes from one of the terrariums and it made my work a little harder. I will probably cut the slide out, this seems to be the only way to remove them (except breaking them). Tomorrow I will start the stage which I'm most afraid of. It will determine the appearance of the tanks.
Nie dałam rady wyjąć szyb z jednego z terrariów i utrudniło to nieco robotę. Prawdopodobnie będę musiała wyciąć prowadnicę, to chyba jedyny sposób, żeby je wyjąć (poza wytłuczeniem). Jutro zacznę etap, którego boję się najbardziej. On zadecyduje o wyglądzie terrariów.

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz